$140 for Individual Therapy
$150 per session for Couples Therapy
$50 for Men's Group Therapy
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Does my plan cover mental health insurance benefits?
- Do I have "out-of-network" benefits if my therapist isn't preferred or in-network?
- What is my "in-network" and/or "out-of-network" deductible and has it been met?
- What is my "in-network" and/or "out-of-network" co-pays or co-insurance?
- Is pre-authorization necessary and who can make the authorization?
Insurance Companies Accepted I currently am a "preferred/on-panel" provider for the following insurance companies:
- First Choice/Kaiser
- First Health/Coventry
- Regence Blue Cross/Blue Shield
In addition, the following insurance (and many others not listed) may reimburse services on an "out-of-network" basis:
- Mental Health Network (MHNet)
- Managed Health Network (MHN)
- PacifiCare Behavioral
- United HealthCare/United Behavioral Health
- Value Options
Cash, check and major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours (one business day) in advance, you will be asked to pay the full cost of the session.